viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

English 8th May 2020

Hello, little rascals:

How are you today? I know you love Fridays, so you must be very happy!

Let's start with a very nice song. It's OK if you want to dance, but after your little dance, you have to complete the lyrics. 


What a lovely song! And now the lyrics (it is very easy this time):

1. I've heard that song before.

It seems to me I've ______________that song before
It's from an ________familiar score
I ____________it well, that melody
It's funny how a theme recalls a ___________dream
A dream that brought you so close to _______

I know each _________because I've heard that _____before
The lyrics _________"Forever more"
Forever more's a memory
__________have them __________it again
And I'll ________just when
I heard that lovely _____________before


2. Let's continue with the song a bit more. There are some verbs in the lyrics. Write the past simple and the past participle of the next verbs from the song.

HEAR, KNOW, BRING, BE, SAY, HAVE. 

3. Next try to do the next super easy vocabulary activities (AB 109).
4. Let's finish with some more irregular verbs. Click on the first link below to play a very easy memory game. The second game is a bit more difficult...


Enjoy your weekend.

Take care :)

Ramón C. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog