jueves, 21 de mayo de 2020

English 22nd May 2020

Good morning, everyone:

Antes de nada, echad un vistazo a lo siguiente en el blog de la biblioteca (aquí).

It is Friday again and I know you are waiting for a new lovely song. It is a very easy song, but I think you may like it (everybody likes this song). So, let's get to it: 


1. Complete the lyrics.

All the leaves are (1)________________________ (all the leaves are (2)_________________)
And the sky is (3) ______________ (and the sky is (4) _______________)
I've been for a (5) _______________ (I've been for a (6)__________________)
On a winter's (7)___________________ (on a winter's (8)____________________)
I'd be safe and warm (I'd be safe and warm)
If I (9) ______________ in L.A. (if I (10)__________________ in L.A.)
California dreamin' (California dreamin')
On such a winter's day
Stopped into a (11)______________________
I passed along the (12)_______________
Well, I got (13) ________________ on my knees (got down on my knees)
And I pretend to pray (I pretend to pray)
You (14)________________ the preacher (15)________ the cold (preacher like the cold)
He knows I'm gonna stay (knows I'm gonna stay)
California dreamin' (California dreamin')
On such a winter's day
All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown)
And the sky is grey (and the sky is grey)
I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk)
On a winter's day (on a winter's day)
If I (16)_______________ tell her (if I didn't (17)_____________ her)
I could (18)___________ today (I could leave today)
California dreamin' (California dreamin')
On such a winter's day (California dreamin')
On such a winter's day (California dreamin')
On such a winter's day


2. Now let's see how you answer the next questions.

a) Have you ever been to England?______________________
b) Have ever written a poem?__________________________
c) Have you ever seen a unicorn?_______________________
d) Has your mother ever eaten insects?__________________
e) Have you ever swum with sharks?_____________________
f) Has your teacher ever drawn a pig?___________________

3. Let's continue with another flags worksheet (link below)


4. As I said, we need to go over verbs in this unit. So have a look at the next game to practise that 3rd column (PAST PARTICIPLE). Puede parecer un juego simple, pero es muy interesante para aprender cómo se forman esas frases en PRESENT PERFECT (un tiempo verbal que usamos para hablar de cosas que hemos hecho). 


And that'll be all, folks!

Have a nice weekend.

Ramón C. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog