viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

English 27th March 2020


Good morning, kids!
Some drawings? Thank you, Álvaro and Héctor O.




It's a special Friday today. On 27th March 1952, that's sixty-eight years ago, a wonderful film was premiered. It is an American musical comedy with lots of songs... And today, your first activity is going to be listening to one of those songs (I know you love my songs) and write the words that are missing in the lyrics below. It is just a listening activity, related with weather, with some wonderful music. The video is also very cool ;)


 1. Complete the lyrics while you listen to the song. 

I'm __________ in the rain
Just singing in the ________
What a glorious feeling
I'm _______ again
I'm laughing at ________
So dark up above
The sun's in my ________
And I'm ready for love
Let the _________ clouds chase
Everyone from the _________
Come on with the rain
I've a _________ on my face
I ________down the lane
With a _________refrain
Just singing
__________ in the rain
__________ in the rain
Da da da da da da
I'm happy ________... (and now just enjoy the video).

Did you like it? I know you did :)

2. Some days ago we practised how to write affirmative sentences with WILL. Today I’d like you to go over negative predictions with WON’T and how to answer questions. In the links below there are two activities.


3. Next week we are going to start a new unit in English. In Unit 8 we are going to talk about jobs, so it would be great if we could review some vocabulary related to professions. If you want to play, click :)


Have a nice Friday!

Ramón C. 


5 comentarios:

  1. Hola, Hera!
    Te ha gustado la canción porque tienes muy buen gusto ;)

    Un fuerte abrazo!

    I miss you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Ramon queria preguntarte una cosa,hay mas deberes como de Social o Natural? Es que mi madre no esta en el grupo de whattsapp
    UN SALUDO Dilan

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola, Dilan.

    Qué alegría tener noticias tuyas!

    Cada día pongo en el blog alguna tarea de las asignaturas de inglés. Lo hago con este orden: un día inglés, al siguiente Naturales, luego Sociales, y otra vez inglés... Puedes hacer click en las pestañas de arriba para ver lo que hay.

    Aprovecho que te pillo por aquí, John Cena, para pedirte un favor: dile a tu madre que me escriba cuando pueda a ramoncuevasramirez@gmail.com

    Un saludo.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola Ramón, Irene hizo en su día las actividades de WON'T y SHORT ANSWERS pero no lo pudimos fotografiar ni imprimir para mandártelo por mail porque se borró todo de la pantalla por error ¿hace falta que lo vuelva a hacer?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola, Irene.
      No hace falta que lo vuelvas a hacer. Esas cosas nos pueden pasar a todos y estoy seguro de que lo hiciste.
      Un fuerte abrazo!

      Eliminar

Archivo del blog